Top-performing, highly motivated Channel Marketing & Sales Executive credited with combining management, sales, marketing, and business development expertise to deliver substantial revenue growth in highly competitive business markets. Expertise in developing and implementing successful strategies in channel sales, marketing, and program development. Excellent communicator, presenter, and thought leader with the ability to work independently and within strong team environments. Excel at building relationships with employees, channel partners and vendors.
CHANNEL CONSULTANT, Rocky Mountains 01/14- PRESENT
• Consultant in IT Industry with expert focus in channel program, sales, and marketing strategy to develop partner engagement and growth. Assist companies in entering indirect sales and develop go-to-market strategy for sales and market growth. Develop distribution strategies for new product and emerging technologies.
• Specialties include:
• Strategic Marketing Planning
• Price Analysis and Planning
• Go market strategy and development
• Program Development and
• Implementation Partner engagement
• In-depth knowledge of the selling process for account management
PRIVATE COMPANY, East Coast
VICE PRESIDENT, CHANNEL SALES & MARKETING (2008 – 2013)
• Vice President charged with directing channel strategies, channel programs, and managing a team of partner managers for Company business products, which included managing a large partner relationship team. Responsible for overall channel strategy, program development and execution, sales and account management for all partners selling Company business products.
• Sales management, forecasting, budgeting and overall partner relationship management.
• Developed strategic planning and owned the execution including business analytics and industry benchmarking for channel programs for the U.S. and Latin America.
• Demonstrated success in coaching, training, and motivating teams as well as developing and managing a team to manage pipelines that met and exceeded sales goals
• Managed marketing and sales of reseller partners and solution providers. Set strategic channel direction for $1B AV and mobility manufacturer, including strategies in distribution and partner program management. Responsible for overall sales strategy, budgeting, marketing, and account relationships.
• Heavy interaction with sales, marketing, channel partners and field sales to understand their needs in program development and ongoing management.
• Developed and managed Partner registration programs, demo programs and partner events
• Even with various mergers of product groups, maintained VAR Business 5-Star Gold Level Partner program.
• Grew Company Mobility Products to top position in Channel Market Share – Mobility, maintaining the top three positions 2007-2010.
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF CHANNEL SALES (2000 – 2008)
• Managed sales through distribution and Direct Response and VAR channels. Oversaw sales strategy, budgeting, marketing, and account relationships, channel partner development and channel programs.
• Developed deep understanding of indirect sales channel models and Alliance, SI, SP Channel Partners.
• Grew sales in channel management from $100M to $700M by 2008.
• Managed 14 person team of channel sales and marketing account management.
• Developed and grew Product channel to #2 notebook in distribution in 13 month cumulative results.
• Grew to Top 3 mobility vendors in distribution, 15% measured as incremental through channel with $6M marketing budget.
• Grew reseller base from 500 resellers to over 1800 selling Products by developing and managing solid channel programs and partner support.
• Created and developed Partner Sales Manager position, designed to increase sales of existing partner base through increased awareness and mindshare. Increased sales average of 25% for named accounts.
Previous positions include Channel Manager for Company and Director of Programs & Promotions, Inside Sales Representative & Manager, Product Manager, Vendor Marketing Manager, and Vendor Product Manager for Company, Inc.