The Senior Channel Marketing Manager – Partner Programs, at Kaspersky Lab is a critical position for our corporate business division. Our corporate sales strategy is 100% channel focused, so programs to support our channel partners are the foundation for our ability to grow and succeed. This person will develop and execute effective partner marketing programs to drive leads and revenue with our channel partners in North America. Reporting to the Vice President, B2B Marketing, s/he will deliver channel communications, partner enablement tools, and partner marketing campaigns with the focus on delivering revenue and profitable growth through our partners.
- Support the VP, B2B Marketing’s strategy to establish channel marketing program goals, objectives, metrics and budget
- Deliver world-class partner service, including cultivating and managing key business relationships.
- Be able to balance the objectives of the partner with Kaspersky Lab’s objectives
- Work with channel marketing and National Reseller (LAR) and Value Add Reseller (VAR) channel sales teams to define program objectives, tactics and metrics
- Create scalable, repeatable and packaged marketing programs for partners
- Drive adoption of programs internally with channel teams and with partners, conducting marketing trainings, providing updates, and soliciting feedback from the channel teams and partners
- Develop and distribute channel communications to partners
- Maintain and update partner portal including design and content to reflect products, company news, partner selling tools, training, customer facing marketing collateral and partner marketing campaigns.
- Identify enhancements for partner program systems, including channel communications, partner portal, deal registration, and partner incentives
- Develop and document appropriate partner sales incentives in conjunction with channel sales and marketing team
- Conduct research to understand needs of partners and create programs that align, drive value, and deliver results
- Implement process to capture and track lead conversions and revenue generated from channel programs in Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Prepare regular plans to be presented to key executives
- Manage relationships with outside agencies and consultants as required to effectively execute on programs and plans